Tales of Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Illusions

A simple place to RP and chat.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*lays on the couch*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Star_+

Star_+

Number of posts : 25
Power :
*lays on the couch* Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100*lays on the couch* Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

*lays on the couch* Empty
PostSubject: *lays on the couch*   *lays on the couch* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:04 pm

*in the reading circle area of the library, holding a book about sleep disorders. She was about to finish up the last page and about to pick up another medical book on immune diseases. She turns her music up a bit and puts her foot up on the couch. She begins to hum along*
Back to top Go down
Aerin Allen
Admin
Aerin Allen

Number of posts : 139
Power :
*lays on the couch* Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100*lays on the couch* Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: *lays on the couch*   *lays on the couch* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:07 pm

-walks up carrying a stack of leather bond books- Miss....
Back to top Go down
https://illusions-dream.darkbb.com
Star_+

Star_+

Power :
*lays on the couch* Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100*lays on the couch* Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: *lays on the couch*   *lays on the couch* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:12 pm

*Didn't notice his voice, but sees him standing there. Politely, she moves her headphones off her ears.* Yes?
Back to top Go down
Aerin Allen
Admin
Aerin Allen

Power :
*lays on the couch* Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100*lays on the couch* Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: *lays on the couch*   *lays on the couch* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:14 pm

-smiles lightly- Your music is just a tad loud. Do you think you can turn it down? -places his books on the empty lounge chair- Its not bothering me, I just don't want to see someone asked to leave.
Back to top Go down
Star_+

Star_+

Power :

PostSubject: Re: *lays on the couch*   *lays on the couch* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:17 pm

Oh... *She had not noticed it was loud at all. She just sat the headset around her neck and turned it off.*

I'm not so much into that playlist anymore anyways. *She smiled a bit at him and tilted her head*

Whatchya doin' with all those books there? Ya work here or something?
Back to top Go down
Aerin Allen
Admin
Aerin Allen

Power :

PostSubject: Re: *lays on the couch*   *lays on the couch* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:19 pm

-he shakes his head lighty- No just doing some research. What about you?
Back to top Go down
Star_+

Star_+

Power :

PostSubject: Re: *lays on the couch*   *lays on the couch* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:23 pm

*Sits up and crosses her legs on the couch. She marks her book and sets it down on the floor.*

Well, I'm a bit of a medical nerd. I read lots and lots of things about diseases.

What are youuuuu researching? (( Yes, I elongate words for emphasis... >.>))
Back to top Go down
Aerin Allen
Admin
Aerin Allen

Power :

PostSubject: Re: *lays on the couch*   *lays on the couch* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:25 pm

Egyptian Mythology. I'm trying to find the meaning behind some names and what not. What type of medical nerd?
Back to top Go down
Star_+

Star_+

Power :

PostSubject: Re: *lays on the couch*   *lays on the couch* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:31 pm

Anything and everything i can get my hands on! The human body is so... Gross. But in a good, intriguing way.

*Holds onto her shoes and sways lightly to the left and right.*

Oh, My apologies my good sir!
Allow me to introduce myself. My name's Star!

*She tries to bow the best she can while in the crossed leg position.*
Back to top Go down
Aerin Allen
Admin
Aerin Allen

Power :

PostSubject: Re: *lays on the couch*   *lays on the couch* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:37 pm

-smiles as she bows- Well its good to be interested in something... -he took her hand and kissed it softly- Pleasure to meet you Star, I'm Aerin.
Back to top Go down
Star_+

Star_+

Power :

PostSubject: Re: *lays on the couch*   *lays on the couch* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:40 pm

*Suprised at how formal he was, and wishes she was a bit more lady like.*

Yeah. Is real fun! My parents are Medical nerds to the EXTREME. *Whispers the extreme part, remembering they're in a library.*

Whats got YOU so interested in Egyptian mythology? *points playfully at him. Kind of limp wristed with a silly smile on her face.*
Back to top Go down
Aerin Allen
Admin
Aerin Allen

Power :

PostSubject: Re: *lays on the couch*   *lays on the couch* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:45 pm

-smiles again- If I could tell you I would but sadly thats Classified information...-covers his lips with a finger- I'll say this: Weapons Application.
Back to top Go down
Star_+

Star_+

Power :

PostSubject: Re: *lays on the couch*   *lays on the couch* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:48 pm

*tilts her head to the side a bit.*

I suppose that could be relevant. Now you've got me curious. But I have a feeling if you'd told me you'd have to kill me.

*She giggled slightly, and continued to rock back and forth holding onto her shoes. Lightly, of course.*
Back to top Go down
Aerin Allen
Admin
Aerin Allen

Power :

PostSubject: Re: *lays on the couch*   *lays on the couch* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:04 pm

-laughs- Oh...I wouldn't kill you. The government would and then they'd probably be back on my trail. Im kinda on the run...
Back to top Go down
Star_+

Star_+

Power :

PostSubject: Re: *lays on the couch*   *lays on the couch* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:05 pm

*Her attention is grabbed by his statement. She instantly straightens out and Looks at him with even more curiosity, and a tad bit of worry.*

How could a nice guy like you ever be in trouble enough to be on the run?
Back to top Go down
Aerin Allen
Admin
Aerin Allen

Power :

PostSubject: Re: *lays on the couch*   *lays on the couch* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:34 pm

Lets just say I have something that the military wants...
Back to top Go down
Star_+

Star_+

Power :

PostSubject: Re: *lays on the couch*   *lays on the couch* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:37 pm

Well. You can be glad that i don't know any government people. So you're secret is safe with me.

*She motions as if to zip up her lips.*

After all My parents' research IS freelance.
Back to top Go down
Aerin Allen
Admin
Aerin Allen

Power :

PostSubject: Re: *lays on the couch*   *lays on the couch* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:46 pm

-he looked to her and heard the the familiar voice of Kati in his mind-

She seems to be telling the truth Aerin...I believe you can tell her

-he pondered for a moment and nodded- Why dont we get a coffee and I'll explain.
Back to top Go down
Star_+

Star_+

Power :

PostSubject: Re: *lays on the couch*   *lays on the couch* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:49 pm

*She had to think about it for a second. She wondered if there was a place she needed to be any time soon, and determined that the answer was no. So she decided to go with him*

Of course. As long as its decaf!
Back to top Go down
Aerin Allen
Admin
Aerin Allen

Power :

PostSubject: Re: *lays on the couch*   *lays on the couch* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:54 pm

-he took a quick glance around before leaving- So are you in school?
Back to top Go down
Star_+

Star_+

Power :

PostSubject: Re: *lays on the couch*   *lays on the couch* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:55 pm

*Stands up off the couch and stretches her arms out and takes a big yawn.*

Ooh, Sorry. How rude of me.

But yes. I'm still in school. I'm a junior.
Back to top Go down
Aerin Allen
Admin
Aerin Allen

Power :

PostSubject: Re: *lays on the couch*   *lays on the couch* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:32 pm

Thats perfectly fine miss. I hope school has been treating you well.
Back to top Go down
Star_+

Star_+

Power :

PostSubject: Re: *lays on the couch*   *lays on the couch* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:35 pm

(aww, double posted. :3)

Yes it has. Contrary to what most kids my age believe in, schools a great getaway.

*Picks up both of the books she had earlier and stuffs them in her bag.*

We ready to go?
Back to top Go down
Aerin Allen
Admin
Aerin Allen

Power :

PostSubject: Re: *lays on the couch*   *lays on the couch* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:38 pm

-he nods softly and leads her to a small hole in the wall coffee shop- This is my favorite place. Their Ethiopian blend is pretty good and they dont really pat attention to people , so I should be able to tell you my story.
Back to top Go down
Star_+

Star_+

Power :

PostSubject: Re: *lays on the couch*   *lays on the couch* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:43 pm

*She loves the small places. She never knew why, but they had the character trait of humbleness. She found an empty table for them to sit at. *

Here seems good. Its nice and corner-ey. No one will bug us here.
So. Whats the dealio?

*Crosses her legs under the table like a lady, but kind of slumps over with her chin on her palm.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *lays on the couch*   *lays on the couch* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*lays on the couch*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next