Tales of Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Illusions

A simple place to RP and chat.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*lays on the couch*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aerin Allen
Admin
Aerin Allen

Number of posts : 139
Power :
*lays on the couch* - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100*lays on the couch* - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-04

*lays on the couch* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *lays on the couch*   *lays on the couch* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:52 pm

When I was born my heart did not work at all. My father was developing a type of device that can supplement a living system...It was called...is called. K.A.T.I. It stands for Kinetic Activity Transfer Interface, well the government realized that this could be used as a weapon but my father did not want that to happen so he placed the only prototype on my heart and well thats how I am alive today.

The reason the government wants mine is because they cant get theirs working right because the OS is in this model -taps his heart- Her name is Kati...
Back to top Go down
https://illusions-dream.darkbb.com
Star_+

Star_+

Number of posts : 25
Power :
*lays on the couch* - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100*lays on the couch* - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: *lays on the couch*   *lays on the couch* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:01 am

*Sits back in her chair a bit and looks at Aeirin in an odd way. Not bad, but still odd*

Huh.. thats something. Better than the Jarvik-7 if i do say so myself.

That CAN'T be good for you...
Back to top Go down
Aerin Allen
Admin
Aerin Allen

Power :
*lays on the couch* - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100*lays on the couch* - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: *lays on the couch*   *lays on the couch* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:08 am

It was odd the first time Kati appeared in my mind but none the less we are super close now. What about you? Anything oddities?
Back to top Go down
Star_+

Star_+

Power :
*lays on the couch* - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100*lays on the couch* - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: *lays on the couch*   *lays on the couch* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:12 am

*She thought for a moment, when something came to her. Sitting there in her seat she had begun to realize that all the quiet conversation going on in the coffee shop wasn't actually going on. It was the whispers of the minds of the people around her.*

Nope. Nothing i can think of off the top of my head. Although people say I am an odd character.

*She was afraid to mention it to him, because she thought she was going crazy, and so might he.*
Back to top Go down
Aerin Allen
Admin
Aerin Allen

Power :

PostSubject: Re: *lays on the couch*   *lays on the couch* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:21 am

-Kati could sense something lightly skimming the top of Aerin's mind-
Miss, you need not worry about him knowing. I am to assume this is Star correct? Aerin is quite understanding...

-Aerin wondered why Star looked so focused-
Back to top Go down
Star_+

Star_+

Power :

PostSubject: Re: *lays on the couch*   *lays on the couch* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:24 am

*she blinked a few times. Again she sat a bit back into her chair.*

Dude... I think your heart just talked to me...

I...Yeah. Thats me. Just.. whoa.....

*It was the most clear voice she had heard speak to her through the mind. This telepathy was all too new*
Back to top Go down
Aerin Allen
Admin
Aerin Allen

Power :

PostSubject: Re: *lays on the couch*   *lays on the couch* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:31 am

-smiles- She can do that. Lemme open the conversation to her since it seems you can hear her. Kati?

Yes Aerin?

Oh good you're here...Say hello to Star.

Where else would I be? Hello Star

Kati does rest on my heart but her true base of operations is in my ANS...-light hearted smile-
Back to top Go down
Star_+

Star_+

Power :

PostSubject: Re: *lays on the couch*   *lays on the couch* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:34 am

Whoa... I can hear that. I might be sane after all...!

*She shakes a bit and she goes back to leaning on her hand.*

So...

Hello Kati. Whats crackin...?

*Is too freaked out to say anything formal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *lays on the couch*   *lays on the couch* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*lays on the couch*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2